After the glaring exposure that has been given to the Welsh Outpouring, it is hard to see why anyone with even a modicum of common sense would possibly want to remain at Victory Church in Cwmbran, South Wales.
CONCERNS ABOUT VICTORY CHURCH IN CWMBRAN
CONCERNS ABOUT VICTORY CHURCH IN CWMBRAN
- Victory Church is a member of the ecumenical Churches Together in Wales (Cytûn) which includes the apostate Roman Catholic Church and World Council of Churches member churches.
- Taylor's doctrine is unbiblical; he says that unbelievers receive the Holy Spirit prior to hearing the Word of God! (Romans 10/14)
- Taylor receives very questionable direct words from the Lord.
- The two main leaders at Victory Church; Richard Taylor and Andrew Parsons have affluent lifestyles and are not transparent about their finances.
- Victory Church have hosted false teachers Tommy Tenney, Roy Fields, John Glass, Lou Engle and Nathan Morris.
- Taylor's known influences are Reinhart Bonnke, Rick Warren, Joel Osteen, Ed Stetzer, Mark Driscoll, Tommy Tenney and John Glass.
- Taylor has upset local residents by holding nightly “outpouring” meetings without planning permission. (1 Timothy 3/7)
- Victory Church is operating illegally as they only have planning permission for one assembly meeting a week. (Romans 13/1-7)
- There are reports that the residents of Victory Outreach UK are coerced into attending all the“outpouring” meetings and are suffering from abusive treatment. http://watchman4wales.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/richard-taylor-andrew-parsons-self.html#comment-form
- There are concerns from the medical profession about the alleged “healings” at Victory Church, none of which can be medically verified. http://www.itv.com/news/wales/update/2013-08-15/cwmbran-church-under-scrutiny-over-miracle-healings/)
- Taylor and other leaders of VC insist that they are addressed as “Pastor” as a prefix to their names. Insistence on a title is worldly and unbiblical. The role always comes after the name biblically.
- Taylor and Parsons titles and qualifications are suspect. http://bewareofthewolves.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/call-no-man-your-father-matthew-239_9.html
- Bethania Chapel in Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil was acquired by Victory Church under very dubious circumstances. http://bewareofthewolves.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-welsh-outpouring-open-letter-to.html
- The pretentious exclusivism of Hope For Justice Charity Black and White Ball Fundraiser. http://bewareofthewolves.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/victory-church-cwmbran-elitist-hope-for.html
RICHARD TAYLOR'S TBN APPEARANCE 31st OCTOBER 2013
Would a true minister of the Lord be proud to appear on the godless Word-Faith TBN channel?
TBN is a major promoter of heresy under the guise of Christianity. Paul and Jan Crouch, founders of TBN, have been associated with scandal after scandal for many years. Their tarnished reputation hardly bears thinking about. Apart from subscribing to the Word-faith prosperity doctrine, the “little gods” heresy (explained on the link below) and numerous other heretical teachings, the financial dealings of TBN are shocking even by worldly standards.
The nepotism of the Crouches is legendary – their own family members control the boards of all TBN entities which makes them ineligible for membership of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, an evangelical self-regulating group. In 2012, the Daily Mail reported that Paul and Jan Crouch were accused of misappropriating TBN's “charitable assets” toward a $50 million jet, 13 mansions and a $100,000-mobile home for Jan Crouch's dogs! Paul and Jan Crouch have separate mansions
in a gated community on Newport Beach. Paul Crouch's
executive salary as president of TBN is $400,000 and Jan Crouch's
salary is $365,000.
TBN has absolutely no transparency about finances and no accountability. Wall Watchers (an organization that monitors the financial transparency of church ministries) gives TBN an 'F' for financial transparency and keeps them on its list of the 30 worst ministries (if the term “ministry” is even applicable). The latest scandal is that the Crouches own granddaughter Brittany Koper claims that she was fired by TBN after she reported “illegal financial schemes” - this case is currently pending.
Are the Crouches and TBN's money preachers Richard Taylor's role model? TBN is nothing more than a racket which has turned the temple of God into merchandise (Matthew 21/12; Mark 11/15;Luke 19/45; John 2/13). What Taylor and TBN do have in common is their false gospel, their secrecy about financial matters, their lack of accountability, their fake image and their dubious dealings.
Here is just a tiny sample of the sickening array of false prosperity
teachers that appear on TBN:
- Proven False prophet Benny Hinn predicted that all the homosexuals in America would die by fire in the late 1990's. Hinn predicted that Jesus Christ would appear visibly on stage during his 2002 crusade in South America. Hinn is notorious for his false teaching that there are nine persons in the godhead and also the “little gods” heresy. He doesn't take very kindly to criticism either! “I place a curse upon every man and every woman that will stretch his hand against this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-A51ltVq7I Perhaps Hinn should take note of what the Bible says about false teachers: But though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach unto you any gospel other than that which we preached unto you, let him be accursed. (Galatians 1/8)
- Kenneth Copeland teaches that Jesus became a demonic being when he was crucified and had to go to hell and be born again. He teaches that Adam was an exact duplicate of God and he also teaches the “little gods” heresy. He says that Jesus Christ was not God during his earthly life.
- Another false teacher who love titles is “Bishop TD Jakes”. Jakes denies the triune nature of God and supports the Oneness heresy i.e. one god having three manifestations, modes or roles (this heresy was originally taught by Sabellius and is known as Modalism).
- Creflo Dollar whose surname is applicable to his false ministry is another “little gods” heresy teacher who says that Jesus Christ was not God during his earthly life. “Jesus didn't come as God, he came as a man, and he did not come perfect.”
- Paul Crouch has publicly stated that anyone who tests the teaching of any ministers on his programs will go straight to hell!
And the LORD said to me: “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds." (Jeremiah 14/14)
JOEL OSTEEN'S PROMOTION OF VICTORY CHURCH
Is being promoted by Word-faith self esteem “preacher” Joel Osteen something that a true man of God would covet?
Osteen is a so called “preacher” who does not preach about sin, condemnation and judgement. He is a man who has denied that Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life (John 14/6). Osteen says that there are “Many paths to Jesus” in other words he promotes a false Christ. Osteen: “.......explaining the scriptures is not my gift.” !!!! Joel Osteen's ministry as a “preacher” is an oxymoron if it is not his gift to explain the scriptures! One might ask why he is even in this ministry if it is not his gift. Osteen studiously avoids causing offence to anyone, but the cross of Jesus Christ is an offence (Galatians 5/11). Paul the apostle: If I were still trying to please man, I would not be a servant of Christ. (Galatians 1/10) It is disgusting to watch Osteen procrastinate about the gospel of Jesus Christ in his interview with Larry King. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihnGEV-q1gw Joel Osteen's personal net worth is $40 million!
“It is written, ‘My house shall be called a house of prayer,’ but you make it a den of robbers.” (Matthew 21/13; Jeremiah 7/11)
The Bible tells us that in the end times many people actually want to be deceived rather than believe the truth. They actually hate the real Jesus Christ of the Bible; ultimately and chillingly, God gives them over to the lie:
The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness. (2 Thessalonians 2/9-11)
Left - The Rothschilds Arms, Centre - TBN'S crest, Right - The British Royal Family's Crest
Ordo Templi Orientis
Knights of Columbus Freemasonic Emblem
Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues....." (Revelation 18/4)