[google28b52e0868d1e307.html]

Search This Blog

Sunday 25 December 2022

EMMA STARK'S TOILET EXPERIENCE

 (19) Tour of the Prophetic | Emma Stark & Ivan Roman - YouTube

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. (1 John 4:1)

I am reluctant to post anything more about Emma Stark and her deranged stories. Whether she just makes up stuff or whether her alleged encounters with Jesus and angelic beings are demonic I cannot say. In any event, this stupidity is NOT from the Lord. 

In this particular video Emma claims to have been taken up to the throne room of heaven from the toilet. She also claims that Jesus has red shoes. (27:00 mark) I'm sorry but if you really do believe this nonsense then you are seriously deceived. 

The book of Revelation gives a description of Jesus'appearance, and there is no mention of red shoes! 

Then I turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lampstands, and in the midst of the lampstands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest. The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace, and his voice was like the roar of many waters. In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two-edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength. (Revelation 1:12-16).

The comments say it all:


4 comments:

  1. Hi Treena. Words fail me!
    I think Emma is competing with Kat Kerr to be crowned the Queen of Pentecostal Lunacy. Incredibly, both are as bold as brass when relating their totally ridiculous experiences (which make The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton look realistic in comparison!)
    "Starkers", as I have nicknamed her, is no doubt beyond being woken up from her false, gnostic paradigm, as are so many in the NAR who claim all manner of visions and extra-Biblical revelations. For those entangled in the deception of charismania, it is seen as "the norm". God has sent them a strong delusion for they have no love for the Truth (ie. the true, Biblical Christ and the scriptures). Although some in it are saved, it is a pseudo-Christian cult in my opinion and I am daily thankful to have escaped it. My best to you, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. This woman is beyond anything Mike. Someone else brought this to my attention as do not watch her blasphemy. She is someone to mark and avoid! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treena and others: I recommend you talk to Emma's overseeing Apostle Dr Bill Hamon - https://christianinternational.com/ or Prophet Dr Sharon Stone if you are truly concerned. Emma is under spiritual authority and if you mean what you say here follow the biblical model and do something about it. If you're not willing to then I suggest you withdraw all accusations against Emma Stark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no point in talking to other NAR heretics about Emma Stark as I do not recognise their authority.

    ReplyDelete