[google28b52e0868d1e307.html]

Search This Blog

Thursday 18 April 2024

BENNY HINN'S OPPOSITION TO MIKE WINGER

(303) The Victims of Benny Hinn: 30 Years of Spiritual Deception. - YouTube

Mike Winger is facing serious backlash following the release of his video exposing Benny Hinn's malpractice. 

Mike Winger: "Benny Hinn is actively trying to silence me and is abusing the copyright system.." The four-hour video above, although rather lengthy, is well worth watching to gain an understanding into Hinn's false ministry. 



Mike Winger: "This man is hurting people, leaving people destitute, abusing sick and ill people as props to bring glory to himself, and deceiving people, really bad stuff.. Benny Hinn is a very bad man." 

When I became a Christian a number of years ago, I joined the hyper-charismatic group of some neighbours who led me to the Lord. It was not until much later that I became aware of the many problems and dangers within the charismatic movement. During those early years, I was in turmoil and I struggled immensely. It was a very difficult time. However, I gradually began to put my entire trust in the Lord Himself rather than relying on various aberrant teachings allegedly from God. As a new Christian and knowing nothing about Christianity, I believed that I was the problem rather than the teachings, and that I needed some kind of deliverance or breakthrough to become free. This is a trap that many fall into and I encourage those who are struggling within the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) to seek the Lord directly and to abide in His word. 

So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed him, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31-32).

Benny Hinn visited Leicester UK in 2014 "care of" Trinity Life Church Leicester (Assemblies of God). I posted a warning at that time as well as other warnings about the teachings being promoted by Trinity Life Church (now ONE Church).1 TLC illegally removed two of my posts during 2014 which I subsequently republished. ONE Church is still going strong and very sadly they are continuing with their NAR involvement and false teachings. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this . I detest the NAR and also other false teachings such as Calvanistic teachings .. just man up everyone and talk the truth ! Which bible translation would you recommend please Treena ? Rather confused as to who to believe on this ? Many thanks 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anonymous. I like the Berean Standard Bible and I use the ESV online. The KJV and NAS are good. I definitely do not recommend the Passion Translation or the New Living Translation and I am not keen on the NIV. I think it is good to compare different versions and use lexicons when there is a question about translation. God bless.

    ReplyDelete