[google28b52e0868d1e307.html]

Search This Blog

Sunday 18 September 2022

IN SUPPORT OF MIKE WINGER




Mike Winger posted this video last night and I want to show support for him. I regard Bill Johnson and Kris Vallotton (Bethel Church Redding) as very dangerous false teachers. I thought that Mike was too soft on them in his original video, but I understand that he seeks to show grace to everyone. It is difficult to find the right balance, but I sometimes think that Mike could be tougher on false teachers. The Wingnut did not do his homework, but this is fairly typical of those suffering from blind devotion to John MacArthur.

Update

This apology from Tim has done a lot to put matters right and I do applaud him for his apology and humility. As far as I am aware, it is unknown for any of MacArthur's sycophants to redress their wrongdoings. I will never agree with Calvinism, but I have warmed to Tim somewhat. This video does address the weaknesses in Mike Winger's teaching in a much more balanced way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment