[google28b52e0868d1e307.html]

Search This Blog

Tuesday 6 January 2015

revelation tv - howard conder's verbal abuse against critics "demons, bullies and creeps"!!!

The way Howard Conder, founder of Revelation TV, writes about his opponents really is very nasty.  He refuses to address the real problem i.e. FALSE TEACHERS, and has resorted to name calling and abusive comments against his critics. These comments do not befit a true man of God.

The Foundation behind Revelation TV is currently under investigation by the Charity Commission for alleged Misuse of Funds - specifically that it is being used for private gain.
http://bewareofthewolves.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/revelation-tv-apostasy-and-occult-logo.html
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-charity-investigation-revelation-foundation

Picking up a couple of points from Howard Conder’s Facebook page:

4th December 2014

Howard Conder: “Here we go again... trust me, I have enough evidence of just how much some folk (or rather demons) hate Revelation TV.”

COMMENTS from Julian ???? a viewer of Revelation TV.  (See the link)
https://www.facebook.com/howard.conder/posts/393707730794127

Howard Conder: “Thank you Julian for not bowing to the demands of these bully boys. I wonder how many more people did these creeps write to ???”  Howard Conder is referring primariliy to Neville Stephens announcement/appeal for viewers to protest to RTV and withdraw their funding to them. 

30th November 2014

Howard Conder:  "what comes to mmd is the word God gave me through a prophet way back in 1999. It was from a 14 minute recording and one part of this word it said God would bring a confrontation of TRUTH through my ministry just like Elijah."
30 November 2014 at 22:19

Howard Conder: "You know what the proper scriptural procedure are is that such people should be brought together and those whom they accuse or find fault with, bring the matter before the elders who will weigh all matters and make a judgement. I am open to do this but will they ???"
30 November 2014 at 19:01 

27th November 2014

Howard Conder: "I have been thinking of inviting all those who hate us for any reason and who have written or complained to others about us either as individuals or as a charity (Revelation Foundation) and have voiced their concerns or made their accusations about us directly or via emails and texts they have sent in over the 12 years we have been broadcasting and also to include those who have complained to the Charity Commission and give them all an opportunity to voice their gripes directly to my face which I would also propose we do this `live´on TV .......... I wonder if they would have the guts to do that, I wonder ??? 
You never know, something good may come out of this and at least we can stop the rot, stop the gossiping, stop the malicious back biting and get on with the important things in Preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a perishing world. Souls need to be reached before the awesome and fearsome Day of the Lord . What did Jesus say to his disciples when they said ¨tell those over there to stop them preaching in your name and Christ said... leave them alone, if they are for me then they are not against (paraphrased)
Let me know and I will start to send out invitations. I like it already. Time for a Mount Carmel confrontation.
"


RESPONSE

There are many people who have written or complained directly to RTV who would welcome an opportunity to voice their concerns "live on TV" and certainly "have the guts" to do so. Revelation TV are well known for totally ignoring direct communications from viewers expressing concerns about RTV's ungodly agenda. I emailed RTV several times with my concerns after the upset over Jacob Prasch’s decision not to continue with them - I was completely ignored! How is "the proper scriptural procedure" (Matthew 18/15-17) possible in these circumstances?  If RTV cannot even respond to direct questions and concerns from individuals, then it is extremely unlikely that they will be able to defend the indefensible "live on TV" i.e. the blatant false teachers they broadcast like Jesse Duplantis etc. If Conder wants a Mount Carmel Elijah style confrontation then he would need to be a true man of God like Elijah, and not a man who gives a platform to false teachers! Conder is completely delusional if he equates his ministry with that of the prophet Elijah!

Howard Conder talks about preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a perishing world. That would be the true gospel, not the rubbish promulgated by Duplantis, Sid Roth, Pat Robertson (The 700 Club) etc. which is no gospel at all! The REAL problem at RTV is the introduction of more and more FALSE TEACHERS. True Bible teachers have withdrawn from Revelation TV for very good reasons. The false teachers appearing on RTV promote doctrines of demons, but perversely Howard Conder has called true Bible teachers “demons, bullies and creeps”. 
 
Howard Conder also calls his critics "gossipers and liars" on Twitter: "God is in control and I am thrilled at how He is drawing out the gossipers and liars... Proof of their schemes are being revealed. Exciting."  https://twitter.com/HowardRTV/status/532642507352723456    

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! (Isaiah 5/20) 

The eye is the lamp of the body. So, if your eye is healthy, your whole body will be full of light, but if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light in you is darkness, how great is the darkness! No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.(Matthew 6/23-24)

If we say we have fellowship with him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. (1 John 1/16) 

Address the real problem Howard Conder and stop attacking true men of God!




UPDATE: The above links relating to Howard Conder's Facebook page are no longer available - I assume he has taken them down due to this article. The links have been copied and saved on my computer as a precaution!

9 comments:

  1. Treena Hi.

    I texted R mornings over three times now on rev tv asking where tim vince is? no response....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This has been many people's experience Anonymous. Thank you for your comment. God bless tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think actually Facebook has repeatedly removed Howards page, not sure why, perhaps because he named people specifically as those who have been attacking him. Interesting note on the prophecy over RTV that Howard has referred to, It has been said that Wendy and Rory Alec were in the audience at the time too and thought the prophecy was for them. I don't know if that is true however.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For Howard Conder to equate his ministry TWICE to that of Elijah is very telling. This "prophecy" has clearly had the effect of elevating a man - whether it be Conder or Rory and Wendy Alec who are also false. Thank you for your comment.God bless Anon

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a back slidden Christian who is searching & searching for so much in my Christian walk . I love Christ but false teaching & unanswered questions are gnawing away at my soul. I keep praying for Our Lord to show me heaven is real so I can relax & go forth in whatever he wants me to do . If I could see heaven & I was the toilet cleaner in a church & that's what the Lord wanted to do they would be the cleanest most welcoming loos possible .... The Moral of my story is .... IF ALL THESE TV PROGRAMES & presenters know heaven is real as they keep saying why do they worry about self financial gain here on earth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Harry -My advice is to read your Bible and pray - try to find some local believers for fellowship but be careful and test everything with the scriptures. There are many false ministries out there. Do not trust any of the God channels - they will lead you astray. They will all have to give an answer to the Lord for their false teachings. God bless Treena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oddly I had a reply from RTV about Tim Vince. Somehow I managed to get through on the phone and got put through to the man himself. He (HC) told me to mind my own F'ing business and F'off. He then slammed the phone down. that was that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Treena

    How do you know the bible is true?


    ReplyDelete
  9. It was quite a long journey for me Anonymous. I looked into all kinds of philosophies and religions for a number of years. I was seeking for truth desperately. Ultimately God revealed to me that Jesus Christ is the only Way... He is the Way the Truth and the Life. John 14:6. That is why I now hate false Christianity which rests on opinions and speculations. God bless

    ReplyDelete