[google28b52e0868d1e307.html]

Search This Blog

Monday 24 December 2018

THE MADMAN UNDER INVESTIGATION, RIGHTLY SO.. BY M'KAYLA KELLY

Make sure that the light you think you have is not actually darkness. Luke 11:35

Recently, it was brought to my attention that Jacob Prasch of Moriel Ministries has been under somewhat of an investigation by an organization called Catalyst. Following is the video hosted by Mr. Graham Baldwin explaining the nature of the investigation involving Mr. Prash’s actions and behavior with an invite for others to come forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut1nn_2PKCk&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1Y4ZAqLySBwR5QvfJdzIEQpDHbqu6zgJlRry-q6XcHHSjArYhxXfhd3MM

Moriel Ministries, a 501(c)(3) non profit corporation in the USA is run by 3 trustees – James (Jacob) Prasch, David Lister and Marco Quintana. Moriel Missions – a UK registered charity is run by Prasch and Lister. Their media man calling himself Josh Chav has uploaded a number of defamatory videos to the Moriel YouTube channel on their behalf and has published Moriel messages on their Facebook – neither of which allows free comments or right of reply. Having made a number of false and extremely defamatory accusations against certain Christians and their ministries, Graham Baldwin of Catalyst Counselling (www.catalystcounselling.net) challenges Moriel and their supporters to examine the evidence for themselves.
                                          
                                                   _____________________

Following a copy of the e-mail I sent to Mr. Baldwin in response to his video. For those of you who are reading this and are unaware of previous experience with Moriel, you will find a link to a previous post in the body of the letter, along with the mention of others who were also involved at that time.

Dear Mr. Baldwin,
I am contacting you regarding the behavior and treatment that I and others have experienced at the hand of Jacob Prasch, a man upheld by many as a man of God. I am the blogger, M’Kayla Kelly at M’Kaylas Korner, and the unnamed friend mentioned to you in the letter from Mike and Pat Rogers. I will assure you the events that Mike brought to your attention during the summer of 2016 regarding our experiences with Moriel via Tim Wirth are correct.

After watching your video and discussing recent events with my friends, I cannot stay silent. I have a blog that exposes false teaching of the International Association of Healing Rooms, the false healing movement, and the false prophetic, of which the Lord delivered me in 2008. It was during my research that I came upon Moriel and Jacob where I received help with some of the things I needed to understand. I believed him to be true to scripture, and even purchased a couple of his books, which unfortunately I found to be not so helpful.

I had been on first named basis with Tim Wirth and considered him a brother in the Lord and friend by way of internet contact though we had never personally met. Through personal messages through Facebook I asked Tim the question regarding women teachers, specifically if Jacob is against women teaching then what is his stance on women who expose false teachers on a public blog such as mine. This began a very long diatribe between us and one that Tim would not settle as he continued a banter with me for a good amount of time. I should still have these conversations in my archive.

What did come out of it is just as Mike described to you, even after I posed my question directly to the Moriel website, it went unanswered, and instead, I and my friend were compared to the likes of Joyce Myers and called names. We were horrified, and yet now understand this behavior is normal to the way Jacob operates.

I went public on my blog to expose this work, and shortly thereafter was contacted by numerous people, one of which was Deborah Menelaws. I remember our communication went on for several hours that day well into the night and for sometime after that. I had also been contacted via e-mail by a woman who had serious experiences with Jacob many years ago, a description  of events so serious that she stated nearly destroyed her personally as well as her ministry.

Since that time I have had numerous conversations with others regarding Jacob as many are either put off by his brash behavior and angry rants, or who tell similar stories of personal encounters with him. Despite the public exposure regarding my experiences I still see people endorse and follow him and have read comments from women who seem to fawn over him, nearly in a state of worship.

I am often accused of being the one who is in wrong, that I am interfering with the work of God in belittling my work in comparison to his, or that I should have done more to connect to Jacob on a personal level. No matter the excuse, people still refuse to see the truth.

My first article begins here – https://mkayla.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/an-encounter-with-a-madman-or-two/ and from there you will see the connection between myself, and my friends, Mike and Pat Rogers at https://closingstages.net/ and Treena Gisborn at bewareofthewolves.blogspot.com/

I join with you all in agreement that Jacob needs to be held accountable for his crude and unkind behavior he so easily displays toward others, as to continue is to disparage not only brothers and  sisters in the Lord, but even more so, the work of the cross to which we are called to uphold in Christian love and truth. It is distressing that others who are considered leaders know of his behavior yet continue to work with him side by side as in acceptance and agreement with his inexcusable behavior.

And just as he is doing with David Nathan, as with others, he needs to be held accountable for his own false teaching that he is so quick to deliver including the videos posted to our blogs, edited by Tim Wirth.

I will be making a public address with this e-mail posted to my blog, again, in an attempt help others see truth and find healing, can have cc’d the Rogers and Treena in this e-mail as part of continued communication.

Please know that you are welcome to contact me. Thank you for your diligent work.
In Christ,
M’Kayla Kelly

I would like to remind my readers who may be in dissent. If James Jacob Prasch would stick to the word of God and actually obey the teachings regarding how believers are to talk to and treat each other, we would be in a much better place. We can disagree but we are called to do so in love and to bring scripture as proof. All of his arrogant ugliness does nothing but bring division, despair, and destroys the work of believers in bringing opportunities for salvation and discipling others.  It must stop and we all need to speak up.

1 comment: